Bois Truly Are Crazy

Bois are an enigma to myself. Being one, I thought I would have a little bit of luck understanding one. However, such a philosophy in the gay scene of GAY-T-L, just doesn't hold true.

Bois come and go like the wind, a whisper in my hear. Hoping I can understand them when heard, but they turn out to be nothing more then murmurs.

However, if there is one thing I have learned it is this. Bois like to screw with your mind, they lure you into this trap they have setup. Flirting with you across the room, sending you those glances, and then that little smirk. Which I have determined means I want to fuck you, not get to know you. Those quickie fucks can be fun though, and many times it turns into many quickie fucks. So, a sigh of relief to the fact that I do get some action.

The older I get though, the stronger the urge is to find someone compatible with myself. I've had one boyfriend, and that lasted a few month. I was 16 or 17, and still in the closest, and that boi moved far away. We do not speak, but I just want to call him sometimes. To know I can throw the ever unfolding dramas of my life onto someone. To have him say, " Baby Boy, everything will be okay."

But who do I myself have to turn to? Well my mother is a psychotic delusional menopausal bitch, who rules the third layer of hell known as my house, enough said. Then there are my two younger twin brother all of the age of 16. They are morons, straight skateboarding emo/punkish kids who are the rebels of society. Yet, I still care for them. Then finally my two youngest brothers, who are just, well Distant.

I have taken a two year break from school. I had this grand dream of creating a multi-million dollar empire, making the pages of Forbes, Money, and the WSJ. Being the envy of businessmen everywhere, and ruling atop a skyscraper in NYC. This dream was shattered with the reality of energy, the unstable economy, and clients who don't understand the concept of paying their bills on time.

Now, I just finished my first quarter at small two year school in Metro Atlanta. I am a business management major, with no huge aspiration, besides graduating and getting out of my house.

And above all else I need a boi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen To Your Heart