Figuring All This Out

I suppose I thought once I turned 18, and came out of the closet life itself would magically spit me out some kind of plan for life. A step by step " How To Guide" of navigating GAY-T-L, finding love, finishing school, and everything else life has to offer...

As children and teenagers grow up, we have to get ourselves out of the mental mindset of " I know what I want, and I want it now..." We are used to getting results in the here, and now, and hate waiting. Over the last few years I have come to realize this, and I believe I am finally coming out of that mindset. I have come to learn patience( to a degree), and not to expect people to meet up to my expectations of them, I have had to relearn what rejection means in the sense of romance, and what rejection feels like on the professional level. I have had to come to terms that I am a mortal soul, who will someday seize to exist, and am starting to realize what matters the most in living life to the fullest is my own self happiness.

At this point in my life I would say I am content, I tried living on my own for about a year and half, but when I got laid off moved back home. This though I feel has caused a few good things... I finally got my ass into college over the last year, and have actually managed to stay there. I have actually found something I enjoy studying, which is Russian... Oh, BTW I will be in Moscow for 6 weeks this summer... Yeah, I actually made a plan and have stuck to it!!! GO ME!

I somehow have ended up working the last 12 year as a makeup artist, and I am not bad at it surprisingly, and I make decent money for a college student.

I guess I am in that point in my life where I am transitioning from a boi to a man, and it is a scary journey. However, each day that goes by means I am one day closer to completing this journey...

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen To Your Heart