Ugh! Baby

So another two weeks have come and gone in the life of T. Nothing very excited has happened that I can think of really. Besides that fact that I went on a horrible date!

So, I started a new job a few weeks ago. I was walking around the complex, and I met this other guy... Obviously he was gay! So we talked, and he seemed sweet, but a little nerdy. He was kinda cute in a weird geeky way, so I decided to go on a date with him that evening.

Well I meet him at work, and then we drive to his place. It was a nice little apartment thing, and he was talking all happy and everything. He was not sure where to take me, but I love sushi and he knew this cool little sushi place.

We get there, and they know him by name. (Joseph is his name sorry!) We small talk, he talks about his best friend Rachel who is just so Glamorous. This that and the other, and it wasn't awkward silence kinda date, just friendly talk. At this point I wasn't really digging it, but I needed some! Like it has been a while, so when he started talking about going to his place to watch a movie I was like ,"OKAY!"

Then we are ready to leave, and when we get the check he asks to SPLIT the damn thing. In my mind I was like " Oh hell no bitch, you didn't drag me out here through this 1 hour of hell to split this check!" Of course I didn't say it! But he was like oh I haven't gotten paid, excuses excuses excuses.

So we head over back to his place in his shitty little car. I was kinda ticked, but whatever. Then he starts talking about his music career, how he wants to be an organ player, his church choir, and this and that other bull shit! I cannot people who so strongly believe in a GOD, I am a devote atheist, and worshipper of Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, and so on! I had to keep my mouth shut!

So we get back to his place, and he like I can be a killer bar tender! I was okay, make me a Saphire Martini! He makes it, and it tastes like SHIT! I live for Gin and Whiskey, this asshole kinda fucked up my love for Gin!Well we stick in a movie, and he starts rubbing my back, and all that. I just pull up, and sit with my legs crossed Indian style on the couch. He eventually gets the message!

I leave, and he texts me on the way home! " I had fun cute boi, why didn't you cuddle with me!

I respond-Your kinda cute, but I am just not digging it

I don't hear anything back!

Well I saw this boi out Saturday night, and he was fucking drunk. We are sitting outside of this club drinking bears, and martinis, and here comes Josephs drunk ass. I was with one of my friends Corey, and Joseph is like bringing back old memories of him when they dated 2 years ago. Telling us how much he missed him after three dates, blah blah blah!

Well then he blurts out in qoute, " Corey, I want to take you home, and have your piss on me again!"

That just ruined the moment, Coreys face went blood shot red...

It was awkward and out night ended at that moment.

But Corey, is le mucho hottness.. So feel free to piss white stuff on me honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen To Your Heart

The Tragedy Has Been Written