Listen To Your Heart

Okay so Naked wanted me to do this. Hell why not I have nothing better to do then bitch about lif; when in all reality I know I have it made.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Marry someone who is the dearest to me
Have kids: a boy named Prada, and two girls Chanel and Dior ( you might call it gay, but I love those names)
Run a multimillion dollar corporation
Become a succesful multimillionaire businessman
Loose virginity
Have a huge Southern Plantation Estate home on 50 acres with a pond and bradford pairs up along the driveway thats gated
Have that god damn 6 pack rocking body I have always wanted



7 things I can do:
Masturbate
Write
Make Money
Run a business
Splits in any direction
Piss people off
Speak Spanish and English

7 things I cannot do:
Go a day without talking about something business related
Go a day without without jacking off
My fucking backhandspring or tuck at the moment
Draw
Refer to black people as black people I always say African Americans
Sing
Touch my tongue to my elbow or nose


7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:
Cute face
Nice body
Dark skin hair and eyes
Good style with clothes
Takes me to expierience new things
Loves business and finances
Intellegince

7 things that I say most often:
"You know what I mean?"
" No shit shirlock"
" You dumbfuck"
"Duh"
" Excuse me....."
"Whatever..."
"Retarded sack of fuck"


7 celebrity crushes:
Gavin Degraw
Apollo from Battlestar Galactica
Brandon Flowers
Rob Thomas
Jack Johnson
Jamie Cullum
Norah Jones( I would so go straight for one night with her grrrr)

7 people I want to do this to:
Sven
Ryan
Scifi Markett Dude
Made In Brazil
Jacky
I dunno
I dunno

Comments

Ryan said…
cool u tag me i will do it tomorrow when i get home from school.
Naked Boy said…
I can help u with the virginity thing.
cool i got tagged.
tag i'm it!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written