I'm A Dumbass

So last Thursday I went to the Masquerade like I do on the occasion. I only socialize when I go there, but I really enjoy going out to eat after we leave.

We generally go to Steak And Shake. So we went there, and we got there, there were tons of beautiful men. So none of them were gay, but okay so they were still hot I am allowed to stare correct?Well then comes this Brazilian group of guys in, and after a while I realize they are gay. One of them is this beautiful man, and I keep staring at him. He stares back and they are sitting there, and he stares right back at me. I just wanted him right then and there...

At first I thought they were Latino, so I was trying to understand what they were saying, being I am Latin. I could not, and eventually the waitress told us it was Portugese...

But after a while I got up and went to the restroom. As I was at the urinal someone walked into the stall right beside me, my hand was on the urinal for support. Next thing I know I felt someone rubbing my finer and my dumbass blurts out, " James knock your shit off I'm tired." No reply, so I walk back out to my table, and they are all sitting there. It was then I realize this man has left, and was the one in the bathroom. As soon as he walks by he just smiles at me, and I blurt out, " OMG it was you."

He looks at me all startled and he and his possy and he leave. I can't believe at big of a dumbass I am at times. But it was 4 AM, and I was tired.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart