Remember Me When I'm Gone

The time has come for me to close this chapter. A year and a half ago I was in the closest, in a small conservative town, roughly 45 minutes outside of Atlanta. When I created this blog I was very naive to the workings of the world, and I still am. However over the course of the last year or so, I have gained much insight into the workings of gay society.

It is a society with many ins and outs, many secrets, many legacies to be written, and many wanting to do harm. However this is ot the case with the vast majority of gays, they want to do good, and that is it. I was once very closed minded to all sorts of gays, from the lesbians, to the femmes is what I assume they shall be called. However I opened up alot to them, and learned they all play their part. Especially the lesbians, they are like gay men, without ever having to worry about being hit on. Another plus is one has became very close to me...

The main reasons for me ending this is this. I once wrote some of my deepest thoughts in here, what is going on in my life, etc, etc... However since being outed I have grown far faster then I ever though would. I am still having a hard time, and this will stand as a documentation of things to come I would assume.

However on another note... Everything in this blog is real, and none of my stories have been created in the fabric of my mind. I hope you will scan the archives, and read some of posts. If you have been a reader then I thanks for reading. I would also like to thank all of you for your support.

These last few weeks I have trying to decide what to do with this blog. I thought about for a long period of time. And I decided my life no longer A Modern Day Tragedy, and I will create a new blog. However I will remain a man of mystery.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

some guy said…
Good luck to you in your new life. It's a lot easier when you're true to yourself. Best Wishes.
Anonymous said…
Ah hope y'all will come on over to Q Blogs (www.q-blogs.com) for your new blog. Ah've enjoyed your blog and your journey thus far.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart