Butt Boy 2.0

Greg is in town this week. I actually had the pleasure of seeing him these past few days.

His family is in the process of moving back to California. He is also attending UCLA, so there will not more seeing him, for a long while I am sure. He looks the same, still has the body of a Greek God, and the dark hair and eyes. He still has one of the most beautiful complexions on a man I have ever seen.

We went out to lunch and hung out all over Lenox yesterday. We talked at Starbucks at Lenox for the longest time. Catching up on things and what he is up to. He has gotten a job as a cheerleading coach out in California, at some All Star gym. He still has this sexy black Chrysler 300 C. It was odd being around him though. He had that aura that me want to be with him again, or at least I was lusting for him. It's odd realizing that every quality about his being made me attracted to him still.

Even after that stunt he pulled last Christmas, and the anxiety and hatred that was brought with it. I found myself being able to push all of my emotions of guilt, anger, hatred, and jealousy to the side. I actually was able to be around him, and not feel disgusted. In a way I felt almost like I was embracing his presence around me. For the shouting I did, and screaming, and crying last year. I was sure even though he felt so bad, he would never contact me again.

He to this date has been the only guy I have ever slept with. He to this day also has been the only guy I have truly could say was my boyfriend. In a way he set the standards personality and look wise for what I will settle for.

Though in our conversations I kept finding him hinting at a boy back in California. Finally after a few hours he finally told me he had a boy back in California. His name is Colten. Greg showed me some pictures of him, and I swear to God, this boy is beautiful. I won't go into detail, but I will say this. He is a very pretty boy...

We got into my dating life since then. I told him I needed to layoff dating Joe's on Juniper waiters. He left, and asked which ones...

Fast forward this morning, and I was falling for him all over again. I truly am going to miss him. I doubt I will see him for a while. He is leaving back to California tonight with his family, and their moving truck.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart