There's Only This

I am a very healthy person. I watch what I consume, and try my hardest to have a very balanced diet. I do not consume pork nor beef, and I only eat organic foods. I run like a bitc h about 25 miles per week, and then three other days a week I do a weird assortment of cardio at the gym. Either cycle, elliptical, and or the treadmill, on the occasion I might do a class...

However these last few weeks I have done none of the above. I have been so stressed, and I have not ran and I am eating like a cow. It has made me feel better, however I am reaping the benefits as of today. I truly have not looked into the mirror, until last night and I did not like what I saw. Staring back at me was this chubby little fat guy. I know I am not fat, but I do not like this. I have developed love handles, my abs are shot all to hell, and well as for my pecks they are now hidden under a layer of fat.

I just got back from the gym, and I weighed myself. I thought the damage was 5-6 pounds, but hell no it's more on the lines of 10-12. I am hoping some of this is false weight, and also some of it I believe is solid waste. Due to the fast I am constipated for the first time in my entire life. I am going to start back on my refular eating habits, and cut about 300 calories a day off. I will then go to the gym 5 days a week, 3 days I will run 6 miles( try to at least), and the other two will or three days will be an assortmant of cycle, and elliptical...

It's odd having my entire body thrown out of wack. This morning at the gym I ran 2 miles, but I was so stiff and achy. And lets not even discuss the cycle, shall we not...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart