Clap Yo Hands!

Okay, I 've had the worst 2 days in a long ass time... Here is how it has gone down.

Yesterday, I was going to work, and got pulled over for speeding. The cop was nice enough to drop it town from 14 over to 11 over to keep points of my record. Then about 4 hours later I was backing out of the driveway for work, and I ran into a tree now the back of my truck is dinged up to hell. Finally, I went to get gas yesterday, and paid $60 cash inside. After I paid I went to the bathroom, and went back out to my truck. I hopped in, and just drove off. After realizing what I did almost 20 minutes later I went back, and someone had used my gas. They couldn't refund it...

Then today I had to be at class at 8AM for a field trip I have been looking forward to for eons. Well what in the damn hell do you think happens? They cancel the trip at 10 AM this morning, and it will be at least 5 months before they can reschedule...( This isn't that bad, I just wanted to go on this trip!)

On another note... I start the Abs Diet on Monday, no I am not fat or even hefty. I am slim, but have gained about 8 pounds, my abs are kinda hidden... I want them back!

God Bless Sugarland,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart