I Found The Golden Penis

I am 19, going to be 20 in March. I have had one boyfriend in my entire life, and that lasted all of a few weeks. Even more, it was almost 3 years ago. Is that weird?

For some reason in the "Gay World", young gays have the extreme habit of always finding the one they love, the one they wanna spend the rest of their life with, and just "THE ONE" in general. They meet some guy within 2 weeks they are boyfriends, within a month it's " I <3 U" text messages, within 3 months they are living together, and by month 5 they are broken up, and the drama begins. By month 6 the cycle has repeated itself, and there is another " Mr. Right."

I am not gonna lie, more then anything I want someone to share something with. I want someone to build a future with, and I date people, and I meet people. Some of them are very attractive, others of them not so much, but I do give them a shot. There was one guy I fell for, he was slightly below my tastes, but gos his personality made him seem so hot to me. Then he moved for school after knowing him all of 4 weeks, but yeah...

Back to the topic, I just do not find it neccesarry to meet my love at 19. I want that special someone, but I am willing to wait to find it. I know each morning I wakeup I could meet him. Weather it be at the gym, dog training, work, grocery store, whatever, I just know one of these days I will meet a guy. Even if it doesn't last more then a few years, or months I know it would have been genuine.

I do not require a bitch for myself in order to feel complete, I can feel complete on my own. But then there are those days when I just wanna come home, curl into a ball, and sleep next to someone. I had my chance with a guy, then I go get drunk, and fuck it up... Oh well, there are plenty more gay in this world for the picking...

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart