My Last Before "THE ABS DIET"

The spring of 2007 was my final year in cheerleading, but I stayed active. Through the summer I stayed active, but I continued to eat a lot. I kept my weight somehow in a checks and balances... Well August rolls around, and I start college. I was only part time taking 9 credit hours, not a full course load, but a lot on top of my my full time work schedule. I found a way to balance it...

September comes, and we move into a new house. It is a beautiful house, only problem it's 30 minutes away from the nearest gym. Frantic I suck it up, and manage to get in the gym 3 days a week. Well I gained a 8 pounds when finals, papers, and work got tough from October-December. Then I leave to backpack Mexico for 3 weeks. It was a great expiereance, and the food was OMG. It was so OMG when I got back on January 11th, I weighed 148... I have continued to eat like a bottomless pig, and this morning my weight hit 150.1 LBS.

Not only is this not going to fly, it's going to all go away. My ass looks like cottage cheese, my stomach has a pooch thing, my abs are now down to a hardly visible 2 pack, and I can feel my thighs rubbing together. On top of this my jeans aren't fitting well, and I just feel disgusting.

So tomorrow I start the Abd Diet... I will post pictures frequently, and all that good stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart