Cause Of The Reaction

Okay, so far. Duke is going awsome only a few days left and, I am so sad. I know I will most likely never hear, nor talk to these people again besides a select few. None at this session will I ever most likely talk to again, just because there really none of that chemistry there. Our friendships are weird, just inside jokes and cliches that hold us together. I is so much like high school. I fit in with the really preppy girls, and then their are the depressing goth chicks that tend to get on my nerves, there are the asians and, oh so many this year. Along with the jocks, cheerleaders, and vetrans.

There is this one girl named Mika, and she is a lesbian. She so gets on my fucking nerves. Mika is stout pale, chubby with a belly, and has this short curly brown hair that just sits on her head. She is so fucking opinionated, and gets on my nerves in Randall Williams Visual Arts and Poerty Class. Which by the way is an excellent class, and I highly suggest him to you for those of you looking into coming here in the future. Back to Mika. She wears these shirts that are to small for her, and when she sits back she has this hairy stomach. She is just so fucking weird, and the stretch marks galore are so like ew.

Caroline however is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I thought she was like 17, but no she is 13! I was like woah. She is a cheerleader, funny, perky, and just reminds me of the friends I have back home in Atlanta, and miss so dearly.

Howard L. Craft has this Writing For The Screen class that I am taking. I love this class it is so interesting. Alth0ugh I don't see me ever writing a screen play. I love it though. Howard is such a wonderful proffessor. His teaching skills and his ability to make me want to write is amazing. Although I think it is somewhat of a cliche if you know what I mean.

Randall Williams, wow, where do I start with this one? This is one of the interesting classes I have ever taking we have some of the weirdest discussions in this class. He hates Bush, and although I don't support the War in Iraq, I do stand behind my President for a reason. I mean the day we stop believing in our government is the day democracy has failed this great civilization of humanity. I might not like him, but you know I will stand behind him. Although I ain't takin no bullet for Bush. I really would love to see Sharpton, Clinton, Edwards, or Barnes as President in 08. Back on topic though for me. Randy is so opinionated, I love having a left wing liberal radical Bush bashing professor. I mean I just fit in so well here, people love the arts, hardly anyone is a conservative, and it is just so amazing.

Randy has a way to make you think. Like we were disussing Social Issues 101. I love it we were discussing our opinions on what racism, sexism, and bias is. It is amazing, we have studied why conservatives are so wrong and idiots. I love writing I really could see myself in the future being a freelance liberal journalist. I would love it, and my writing skills are some of the highest here at Duke. I truly am suprised to see how Liberal Duke University is.Well I should clearify. East campus near Ninth Street is the liberal part of the college. Bush Bashers everywhere and noone around supports our president. I love it. Bush you can suck can suck it.

I am really going to miss my summers here at Duke Tip. Next year I am going to be going to Vanderbilt Unversity for their summer programs.

Next summer I am going to Vanderbilt University to study for a 6 weeks. I have signed up for their Social Issues course, Liberal Arts Studies, Sociology In Depth 101, Poerty and the Arts, Social Journalism, and Cultural Philosophy. I can't wait. Only problem this is 4000 dollars. We made the deposit, and with the divorce going on right now, and everything. Money is so tight, and I worried I might not be able to go. My Mom says however I will go:)

My roomate this year is a fucking pig. I hate him. He is such a guy dirty, hairy, fat, and oh so ugly. OMFG I hate him he is so messy. My side of the room is clean, smells nice, and organized. His side is well you know disgusting. Plus he uses my shit without asking pisses me the fuck off like my laptop, shampoo, and I think has stolen about 40 dollars of mine because it is missing. Plus he keeps me up all night, either snoring, scratching, or making weird noses. Plus he is fat and hairy and walks around with this shirt off. I am like please put if the fuck back on. At least he stays the fuck away from my tea, and yoga matt. If he touched either I would kick his fat white ass all up and down Randolph Dormitory. I will kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so we have this talent show coming up. Everyyear they are so boring anyone can enter it. College Students, TIPSTERS, ADFers, Young Writers, and god it is just so boring. So this year to spice it up I have decided to do a fashion show in it. I am not sure how I am doing this yet. Althouh we do have cardboard for a run way and, I am still thinking of the music I want to use. Either " I'm So Sexy" by Right Said Fred, or " Roses are Red" " Barbie Girl" by Aqua I am at such a delimia I have 2 weeks to plan this and of course being Tragedy I do it at the last minute.

I shall never stay in a dorm while in College. I will kick someones ass if I have to put up with them for an entire year and they were pigs, and used my shit. Plus they are noisy are fucking hell. I can't ever sleep people coming in all night long, slamming doors, plus the bathroom is right outside my room of course, and everynight I hear it fucking SLAM. Plus Hall Ball.... OMFG Hall Ball.... the worst game ever invented I can't tell you how many times I was writing a paper and the college student decided they wanted to go out and sit at opposite ends of the dorms and do this. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG....... GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........GRRRRRRRRRR...... I have nearly been hit twice by a fucking tennis ball filled with pennies. If that thing would have hit me all hell would have broken fucking loose. I swear I could have killed someone. And then the noise I can't write. I have to either go outside into the quAD, or into lilly library to get shit done!!!!!!

I love East Campus's library Lilly. It is so nice open 24/7 and is so fucking big. This campus is beautiful. There is this girl here a supervisor named Glennie. She goes to Emory. She is so rockin. I am hitting Clubs with her sometime in Atlanta most likely Loca Luna, or Monaco. She and this chick Nora, they are both so down to earth. I love Glennie though I call her Lennie, I thought that was her name for the longest period of time. Now it sticks!!!!


I will continue more later, but I need sleep and I have classes at 8!!!!!

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Crnk Mnyx said…
cool, you did Duke TIP? I did a Java program there years ago. I really wish I'd gone all 4 years they'd invited me. Good Times...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart