The Acused

Well my life has been going pretty slow. Nothing new has happened in the life of Tragedy.

I worked Saturday and boy was that a bitch. It was jam packed for about 2 hours. Then it just died, and noone came in so they sent me home. That was a relief. So after work we went to the mall with the Mom, and I found this jacket I had wanted at Christmas marked down 90% I paid 20 bucks for it. After that I spotted this Tommy shirt and matching pants for the jacket, and what do you know they fit. A $250 outfit for 35 bucks not bad, eh?

Fast forward to now. I just got done from Gymnastics. I love my team they are so much fun. There was this guy there tonight taking a class I have never seen before, and he was very cute indeed. But he just reeked GAY, which is so not my type. Cute though no doubt in my mind about that. He has this really weird hair cut like short but kinda dyed red and highlighted it looked good on him he could pull it off. He was not bad at tumbling either, but this is completely off subject.

I have been having awful mental blocks the last few months. I don't know at Christmas I had my standing tuck, backhand spring, and round off backhand spring. Not bad skills, now I can't do anything by myself and I am do scared to do it with a spot. Why, do I get the worst mental blocks?

Well I leave for my classes at Duke in a few weeks. So this ought to be fun.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart