My Day Of Silence

This is a sad time in the life of Tragedy. I will explain! Two years ago on April 1st, 2003 my freshman year of high school was coming to a close. Well that day brings only tears in my eyes, my best friend and the only person on this earth I have ever loved so dearly passed away. Not from a disease, wounded heart, but from a drunk driver. Amanda and her brother were coming back from Columbus, GA when at 1:30 AM, their car was hit by a drunk driver 15 minutes from their home. For 5 years she has been my best friend, and to this day I consider her more. A sister in my eyes, and blood is not thicker then water. Why am I sad when it is not April 1st? July 3rd, was her Birthday! I miss her so much and this was the day she was brought into this world. I will have my own Day Of Silence in her name. I am not celebrating this is a rememberance that a day of joy, is now a day of nothing in my life. She would have been 18 this year. 18 years old and this angel does not grow her wings with the ring of a bell. As this day approaches I will be sad. May she rest with the Stars above.

On a happier note I saw Star Wars III tonight for the first time. I know it came out last month, but I have just been to busy to see it. It was an awsome movie, and Darth Vader is so damn hott!!!

Tomarrow is another day in the life of Tragedy, what will happen noone knows!

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart