Verse Of The Choir

Okay well people. I did something, and I loved it. I will most likely do it again considering I have done it another time as well. I smoked pot for the first time Saturday night, yes. Tragedy tried weed, it was so awsome I did it again Sunday night. I love it I wanna do it again.

However I was really paranoid my first time I called a friend in NC. Then I called T, the last person in the world I would ever expect to do weed. Comes to find out he does it sometimes, and I thought he would be pissed at me. Nope, he wasn't he was just like whatever. Gave me some advice. He's in Italy for the next month, I'm gonna miss our wierd little chats we have from time to time.

My wrist is killing me. I swear it has never been more inflammed and its killing me where I tore my TFCC a few years ago and had to have surgery on it. I am taking a few weeks off while at Duke and hoping it's gonna heal.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart