Ordinary Day

Today was just a regular day in the life of Tragedy. Except for this, 2 guys here in Atlanta, In my own town decided to rob the movie theater, and it went horribly wrong. They ended up taking hostages on the roof. Well LOL the movie theater can be seen from behind my house, so me and friend sat up on my rents balcony off of their room. And ate popcorn and watched. How exciting!!!

Well then I came in and did nothing as usual. Played the Sims Online for a few hours. Talked to some people and thats about it. There is this one guy, the only guy I have ever met online that I have any intentions of ever meeting. He is just one of the most down to earth people, doesn't think with his head down south, and he is so intelligent. What he has on his shoulders is more important to me then his looks. Not that he's bad looking. He really is attractive tall, dark, and handsome.


Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart