This is the journal of a Modern Day Tragedy. What is my tragedy, many of you will ask? I'm a southern bred, Mormon, gay latino. I am caught in the crossfire between sexuality, politics, spirituality, romance, and the responsibility that comes with growing up. There will come a day when I have to face my deepest fears, and tell my family. I fear rejection, being an outcast, and most of all being outed to early by peers, and such.

This journal is going to document hopefully a day by day chronicle of my life. I am a mere 17, live in ATL, I grew up in the trailor parks of NC, and have made it all the way to being a regular middle class American. I am a more complex individual then most you will ever meet, I have fought Anerexia and won, I am a gymnast, can't drive, and have a job I really hate.

And this is my Modern Day Tragedy. It shall start here, and end here!

Cheers Loves,


Tragedy

Comments

Bora Zivkovic said…
Welcome!

As soon as you come back to NC, put your blog up on http://ncblogs.com (not just the list, but also the aggregator) and start coming to local Blogger MeetUps (check "Blog Together" blog on the NCblogs list).

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart