Being out is very odd. I guess I should have felt that everything would be different, however everything has truly remained the same outside of home life. I still go to cheerleading, I still run, I still do school work, and I still have the same old friends. However it just feel different...

I guess what I am trying to say ,is even though I can go sporting the rainbow, and say, " GURL!!!" A million times a day, I truly don't want to. I still want to run my small company and expand it, I will want to work on school work, I still want to shop on the American Eagle clearance racks for my 4 dollar shirts, and 10 dollar jeans. I am still very much the same person, but people around me seem to think differently.

There is this thing in the gay world, where when people comes out. They just seem to go from normal acting to complete queen and everything in between. They love their Mac, Prada, Armani, Versace, and lavish lifestyle that they support on their $7.50 an hour job at Abercrombie... Somehow this will never be me, and I still to not like this techno girl shit they call music it annoys the hell out of me.

People just don't let this register in their head. That I am the say person, and now that I am out I am not gonna change. Yes, I this means I am no longer scared to be seen with a boy in my town. That is the only difference, and this just makes me feel so uncomfortable around them.

My dreams for the future are the same. My plans have always been set in stone in my head, and I will continue to fulfill them. I just now be who I am, without screaming to the world, " Hey I'm , queer girlfriend..."

Cheers,

T

Comments

Crnk Mnyx said…
Great entry, as well as Dave's comment. I don't think enough people think about these things when they are coming out.
Crnk Mnyx said…
... and I almost forgot. $4 shirts? $10 jeans? damn, I need to start shopping at American Eagle...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart