The Mortality Of The Clock

I have been in one of my moods this week. Not a depressing, bitchy, or athletic health freak mood, but more of a thinking mood. I have thought about a lot of things, on a lot of topics. This I can assure you, I am rested in my mind.

However something crossed my mind, and this concept even shatters my belief in faith. This goes beyond the death of a pet BTW...

If we are so sure there is an after life, then why when someone dies do we mourn so much? They do comfort ourselves as we are living, with the knowledge that there is a Heaven in Hell. If we are so sure of these things, then why do we just not carry on? How come we mourn for weeks, months, and years...? If our faith God is so well written in stone, then why do we say, " I will never see them again?

This is something that baffles me. If we as a society were so well sure of Heaven, they how ?come we just don't carry on, and expect to see them when we pass? I was just pondering this, and it astonishes me the concepts the human mind is capable of bringing up.

I do believe in my God, FYI...

Cheers,

Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart