Desire Is Stronger Then Passion

I pick my brothers up at school everyday like I have for the last year. I was the car line this afternoon, and one of my little brothers gets in the car. He has one of his friends with him, and they are all of 10. I tell them to sit down, and let me care them to get something to eat. The little boy out of nowhere asks, " Hey whats a faggot? My Mom says that you are a faggot and it's a sin..."

I didn't say anything to his question. I just turned off the radio, brought the top up and dropped the brat off at his house. I almost truly felt like driving off the road with him in the car with me. I have realize he is 10, and means no harm to me. However I also realize his parents are what truly create homophobia.

In return to his actions, it is another example of the Southern Christian Dumbass Coalition.

Comments

Jester said…
The proper response to that question should have been, "Why don't you ask your father? He's one too."

Never turn down the opportunity to stir some shit about it. It's only when people are confronted with what they fear.
Jester said…
i didn't finish my thought..

it's only when people are confronted with what they fear that they begin to understand and come to accept things.
Naked Boy said…
Wow, I didn't think people existed like that anymore. Don't these people live in the 21st century? Do they watch TV, go to the movies? Watch Oprah?

How back woods can they be?
Unknown said…
Speaking an a yankophile European of maturish years who visits the USA perhaps too often to see the same old friendss .... honey, you people have no idea how hard it sometimes is to defend you guys to a world that has become cynical and suspicious of you...for myself, I ask this question: How do you expect the rest of the world to accept you 'mean well' when your country is carpeted wall-to-wall with allegedly 'christian' homophobia? Your so-called 'christian' co-nationals have to learn something about the Love of God before telling gays how to live.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart