Bois Will Be Bois

So, in the almost what I would call, " A secretly desperate approach and search for a boyfriend." I have been sitting up at various points in MidTown, hoping that I will see a cute boi my age that I can read, when he's interested. It's a Buffet of Manlyness up there, my eyes going over all the guys that walk into the doors of these establishments. Some young, most in their 30's and the cute ones in their 20's. I pour of them, looking at each one just hoping one will give me that quick sidesmirk, or catch his eyes looking at mine. So far, nothing.....

Except it tends to be all the old guys, while I sit in Outwrite that approach me. I was only in there working on school work, and yeah I do go their hoping to see someone. However I always get my tea, and sit. The other night this one gentleman(middle aged pedophile), taps me on the shoulder and asks if I was eating a Fruit Roll Up. He claimed he could smell one. I just shoved it off and told , him, " No, it's my tea you smell, sorry." And I turned around before we could start a conversation.

Then towards 11, there was this hispanic man( Hispanic Pedophile to be exact). Who as I putting my stuff in my bag, asks me, " Do you know how to get to Wetbar." I replied, " I really don't have a clue I know it's somewhere here in Midtown I think it's by the GA Tech Barnes&Noble." We chatted a few more seconds before I went up, and ordered a water for him to get the clue I have no interest.


Then as I am standing outside I get a call wanting me to go to Red Chair to meet up with some friends( People I just met, and thought one of them was cute). I go inside and ask the cashier how to get there, and he tells me and hands me a map in some magazine. I look at it outside standing on the street corner, and that same hispanic man pulls up in front of me on the curb.....

" Hey you need a ride."
Me: "No, I have a car thank you though."


By this time I have started pacing myself getting back to my car, and he is turning into the parking lot where I park. Once he saw I had a car, he just pulled right out. But this was just very freaky for me, and somewhat of an odd and unsual, not to mention tense situation for me.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart