Michelle Babe, Really?

The first CD I ever bought was Michelle Branch's " The Spirit Room." I fell in love with her, and still I love that CD is it one of my favorites. The in I bought " Hotel Paper" her second album and fell in love with it. Then Michelle Branch teamed up with Carlos Santana for, " The Game Of Love" and " I'm Feeling You" both very great songs. I have known for a while that Michelle Branch teamed up with some dumbass blonde hobag named, Jessica Harp. The two now have a CD out, and I stood in line at 12 Am for more then an hour waiting for them to bring the damn thing out.

I bought it, and popped it into my cars CD player. I am very dissapointed with it. Ugh, Michelle drop the blonde, and once again pick up your guitar, and strum along to the lines of Hotel Paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart