Yeah, I'm Back

So since March I have been having very spuratic blog posts. Not anything with flow and set to it like I used to blog. I used to post 2 posts a day, then it went to every other day, and so forth but it was updated fairly often. I have been working my ass off, and thank God school is almost over for the year. However I will be doing summer classes through one of the local colleges, but it will only be two days a week, and it will make senior year so much easier.


Here are updates about what has been going on. Nothing in depth although those posts will be coming later.

-I still have my company I do part time and I have all the permits and everything worked out.
-I also am a bartender now, which I do enjoy very much and I have some stories I might share oneday.
-My Mom's doing so much better with her treatments.
-School is kicking me ass once again.
-I had a potential fling with a guy, but nothing happened, and we never were " Official".

I have work now though.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart