Put Yo Lime In My Coconut

I think one of the hardest things I am able to do is be mean to someone. But seriously if I am not attracted to someone what can I say?!? Scenario......

I am sitting at a gay establishment here in Atlanta. Here comes this guy up to me, and brought up by his buddy. He introduces himself I shake his hand, and he just stands there. In the middle of me having a conversation, about something that I was very interested in.... Yeah, I got into a discussion about theoretical technologies/astronomy/Battlestar Galactica/ Star Trek with a few other gay guys.... I'm a NERD....

Back to the story.The guy just stands there, and he isn't ugly. I just have not interest in him. He has not quality to him physically that I would find appealing for myself. So they stand there for about 2 minutes just trying to start small talk. He was tall, mixed between African American, and White I assume. But he was to dark skinned for me, he has a very messy beard, he wore these pants so tight on himself they looked like nut huggers, and I just couldn't fine him attractive. He starts tryings to small talk, and then he just kinda goes away. He comes back a few minutes later and wanted to buy me a cup of coffee....


I decline politely, using the excuse of homework...

Then he said, " You don't like me do you?"

My response and I was dead honest, " Dude it's not that your ugly, it's your not my type. I have a thing for incredibly pale skins guys, with dark hair, and dark eyes. I like the quiet types, who are never loud. The ones who are shy."

His reply, " At least your honest, I just thought you were really hot."

The guy walked out, and I felt like shit. But I just couldn't bring myself to be mean to him I was honest, and tried not to hurt his feelings.

I left about 15 minutes later. And as I was leaving, I guess it was his posey who approached me and asked what I had said to him. They told me he had low self worth, and I shouldn't have done that to him.......

The point is if I'm not attracted to somebody I'm not. There is nothing anyone can do about it. But at least I'm not cruel like I have seen some people be...

In Outwrite a few weeks ago...

This young cute kid approachs this really conceited somewhat queen....

The queen replies, " I have standards for myself you know...."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart