Red Chair

Red Chair is an interesting place if you live in the Metro Atlanta Area. I went for the first time this week. Both time Wensday and Thursday night. The place was somewhat dead, but I assume that is because it was very early. Around 11ish....


The place has these beautiful pictures of scenes and people on the wall. I loved the one out front of this woman with blue hair holding some sort of Martini glass. I swear it looks like Cher from her that video and song where she sings, " I believe in love." I know I don't know what the song is called. But it is a beautiful place. Both times I just sat away from the group I was with, in a trance from looking at the bartender. I never got his name, but I was just ordering bottled water, he was beautiful. Not sure why I was so hypnotized by him, but he just had that aura about him....

I could stare at him all night long. I tend to like people though not hott, but just beautiful to me. There is this kid I guess 17 that works at the local Burger King, I just can't help but him to be so attractive sitting there on break in his uniform. Also William at Golden Corral, still drives me insane to this day. All of them pale skin, light colored hair, but there is just something that drives me mad for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart