Come On Snap Your Fingers

One of the things about myself that I am not sure is a curse, a gift, or something in between yet, is that I am to afraid to talk to any guy I seem attracted to. I went to a gay dance last night as usual I spent my time drinking water and talking at the front door, and absolutely no time dancing. Pointing out all the ones I thought were cute. As usual there were about 5 of them, and each one I just don't have the confidence to approach. I tend to prefere when they approach me, but this is the irony in it all. Almost all guys tend to want the other person to approach them. I just can't walk up to someone and be like whats up. Guys do it to me, but most of them I have no interest in, or I am in a hurry to get somewhere and they think I'm blowing them off, in the non sexual sense.

So perhaps in time this will change. However the one guy I did talk to last night who is adorable is one of my friend boyfriends. Sigh, to bad he's taken.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
It's the same with everyone. I would see guys I liked, be too afraid to say anything, go back the next week, cruise them again and week after week do the same thing, never ending up talking to them after months of seeing them week after week at the same bars.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart