Double Take

I go into Atlanta all of the time. One of the main reasons is in hopes of finding true romance. I have no desire for a hookup, and I guess that being with someone just makes sex enjoyable for me. I know this because I haven't had sex in 7 months. I miss Greg, and I have foregiven him in my mind for his little advantures with Blake. Plus he was good in bed as far as I can tell, although he being my only expierience so far. I miss his touch, and his voice, but most of all I think I miss his smell. He was a good person, and I know he feels bad for what he did.

I go into Atlanta, trying to find someone to take his place in my mind. Trying to find someone to keep my company. However I am starting to feel my motives are different then many people there....

However I got an email from him this afternoon, and it reads....

Hey,

I am aware you may not wish to read this. You may just delete, and this will be a loss of my emotions and time. You know I regret what I did to you. You treated me so kindly, and you respected me. I had only been dating a few guys before you came around. Since then noone has been able to give me that respect, and the push in life you did. I thought all I wanted from you was sex, but we waited so I got it elsewhere. I regret that now beause everytime I am with someone it feels meaningless. There is something they cannot fill. Please foregive me. I have cut off all contact with Blake, and my friends.

Also I have left for UCLA. I left in May, and it feels so nice to be back home in California. However I miss you and I hope you are doing well. I don't see my life bringing me back to Atlanta anytime soon. My family is moving back to California. School starts soon, and for you I know you have one more year left. Just maybe think about coming to California for school. Your a good old redneck, but still you would love it here. I'm living in this very small studio apartment. I swear it is so small I can hear the neighbors when they fart. But it is very nice, and it overlooks the skyline. At night you can see around for miles, but the noise is different then Georgia. The stars don't shine as brightly, and the people are so much different. They are rude, and straight to the point. I miss having a good ole southern boi, who southern tang and charm always brought a smile to my face. Even though I tormented you about it, it was comforting knowing what I could confide within you.

I hope cheerleading is going well, and I hope you are no longer bitter. Here is my number if you like to call me sometimes ***-***-****.

Your Love,

Greg AKA Butt Boy

I called him and I ended up talking to him for almost 2 hours. Catching up on information. I miss him, but this is an odd situation.....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart