Just Bloggering

So, I have purchased Anna Nalicks new CD, Wreck Of The Day 06. It is actually a very good CD, and I do enjoy. I love the remake of Wreck Of The Day the best. Also I bought the new Dixie Chicks CD this week. I love their song, " Not Ready To Make Nice."

On another note though. I am happy to announce I will be graduating 5 months early in December of this year. What I want to do in life I really don't know? I want to go into business, but as for college I really don't have a clue.

I've decided not to persue a relationship with this older gentlemen. Not because of his age, but because what we have in common is not enough to sustain a lasting relationship.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi,
Just found your blog and honestly, attracted by the name of your blog. But, where is the tragedy? :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart