Last Night

Last night I think I went on the most meaningful date yet. Instead of dating someone who was in all reality a total loser. This guy had some things going for him, and some not so much. However the main thing that set this guy apart was the fact, that he actually took me somewhere nice and PAID!!! I have grown very accustomed to dating broke morons who work as waiter, or at Starbucks, and have all the aspirations but do nothing to achieve them. This guy manages a pizza restaurant, but he is also in school. He is very attractive.

We started out by going to Einstiens, and I have never been to this place before. It is very nice, and very expensive. I was looking over the menu, and not wanting to break his bank, nor send him into bankruptcy I decided on something small. He saw me apparently looking over the prices, and said get anything I want. So I ended up getting the Grilled Chicken Tarragon which was actually delicious I might say.

We talked waiting on the food, and he had lots to say. However he wasn't all about himself, and a little bit of I. It was very 50/50 in our conversation. It did get quite for a little while, but everytime he would find something to say to break that thick tension of ice. And I must say it worked.

So the food comes, and we eat it was all good. The bill comes, and I reach for my wallet. The next thing out of his mouth comes the words, " Put that away I got it." I never learned the total, but from my guess and the tip it came out close to 60 bucks.

We ended up at Caribou talking until about 12:30 when we both had to leave to go home. This guy though is a total romantic, I am just not sure I'm digging him. I can't put my finger on it, but I just am having a hard time connecting to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart