Destin

So we end up in Kentucky and stop at some old mall, and we walk around because we have been driving for hours. We get out and this mall is so damn small I don't really think it qualifies as a mall. However there is this store called The Buckle and they had the coolest clothes in their. Affliction is now my favorite brand of clothing. I also found one at a damn mall an hour at Arbor Place mall....

But yeah, we head through Nashville, that city is so UGLY. From Nashville we head to Chattanooga, and it was so pretty driving through the mountains. 3 Hours later we wee Atlanta, dead beat tired from staying in the Budget Inn which BTW was disgusting. This is Thursday when we get into Atlanta. About 9 PM when we get back to our portion of the city. I get a call from someone that guy I had gone to the Masquerade the Thursday before, asking if I wanted to go. I of course said yeah....

I get to the Masquerade arounf 12 had to pay 3 fracking bucks to get in because the password wasn't gonna work. So the Guy I am with knows all these people there, and I learn the terms fruit flies, and nelly bottom. I don't even wanna know how these terms came to be. But yeah these guys there were smoking something called Black Cove ciggarettes, and everyone was smoking them so I decided, why not? I don't smoke so nicotine has this weird effect on me where I get all light headed and weak feeling, kinda like the first effects of pot I guess. Well after 10 minutes I have started gagging. Coughing and wanting to vomit but having nothing to come up. So I get some water and feel better for about 5 minutes, but then it starts again. I go out front and just vomit up the water, and sit their gagging on my own spit and vomit for 5 minutes. I eat some sort of small bar and a gatorade and feel better about 2 hours later. But already I am fucked up, and I am traveling to Destin that Friday.....


Ill up date tomarrow
I have had to work alot of extra hours this week because this trip broke me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart