Every Single Time

Tonight I met a guy. He was silent at first in our discussion group, a gay group might I add. We were sitting there, talking about what ever. He was so cute sitting there, and then towards the end we smiled at each other a few times. Towards the we were leaving and he was following me and the instructor I assume. The instructor said, " Goodbye" and then he turned to me and said, " I'll see you later." I had just gotten the courage to run up to him and ask him if he wanted to go to Starbucks when.....


Someone started talking to me. I couldn't be rude and just run out the door. So for 2 minutes we talked, and I ran around for about 10 minutes looking for this guy. The other guys there all wanted my number but I didn't want to give it to him... I wanted this guy's number and his only....

Sigh, this happens whenever I see a cutie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart