Trying To Find Him

So today I went into Golden Corral with my brothers. I didn't think about the cute guy whoi was there before, but then I remember him. I walked around for about 2 minutes then I saw him doing a private party room. There was no way he could be out waiter so I took the table nearest to him. He didn't see us at first, but as he walked by to do something he saw me out of the corner of his eye. HE was staring at me, and I looked up and he turned his head so fast. I think he was blushing. Then he walked back a few minutes later, and he was getting some rolls from the counter. I jumped up in line right behind him, and as he was bending over I tried to get a butt shot. No, luck he stood up and handed me the utensils to get the rolls. He just stepped aside so politely, and I accidently touched his hand for a a second. He didn't say anything but I said thank you and he just stood there.

He is so adoreably cute. Not like most guys I am attracted to. He has very fair skin, and rosey cheeks with this light brown short hair. I just find him so sexy though. I just am not sure if he is gay or not. I want to try and get some personal information out of him, or at least about him. So I can find some commonm grounds to talk to him. He has that shy demeanor though, but God I would pay for the buffet just to see his ass everyday.....

I am clueless on what to do next. I just can't approach him....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart