The Power Of A Mystic

I have a deep seeded faith in The Lord. Don't get my wrong, but there are many day and lengths of time when I have no clue where my life is headed. In fact I barely know who I am as a person. I often find myself trying to figure myself out, and have a rebirth as a person in a sense.

I was driving around the other day and I saw a sign for a Palm Reader. This isn't the first time I have been to a mystic, 2 years ago I went to a psychic and everything she said freaked me out, and alot of it has came true.

I stopped by the Palm Reader, and went in. She is a yougn woman in her 30's I am going to guess. Very pretty. She asked me my name and sat me down. She asked to see my left hand. I held it out and started by telling me my life would be long, but sometime in the next 9 months she saw diabeties in my family. Not me for say, but someone close to me. She then went to explain that the last three years of my life have been and emotional uproar for me and a hard one at that. She was right on the money to say. Then she went to freak me out by saying, " I am feeling that you played with forces beyond you control by either a seance or ouji board, and I am inclined more to the ouji board."

She was right, last year sometime I did toy around with a ouji board, candels and such. She then goes, " You let a wondering spirit in, and it's not a spirit of the light. It is trapped between the worlds, and feeds off your positive energy to try and enter the realm of the spirits. It is what is repsonsible for you mood swings, and up and down days. It is what has caused you to loose your tumbling and makes you suffer those mental blocks." I didn't even mention cheerleading. She was starting to kinda scare me by this point.

Then she goes, " My child I sense you who you are. You don't let people close to you, you have walls put up, and you don't go with what God intended for you to do in life. You don't show people who you really are. You don't gossip about people, and you tell it it how it is right to their face. You are very judgemental."

Then to continue, " Beware child of the girl with the L in her name. She will cause you much harm to to far down the road."....." Also I sense that you are not attracted to girls but to men child. That is fine, because you were sent to this realm that way. You love to easily though, and beware of the boy with the whose name is T, I don't know much more but he has blue eyes, but don't fall for him. He will hurt you far more then the last one did..."

By this point I was believing her, and when I left an hour later I was crying. She had freaked me out, but she told me not to worry. That things in my life will fall into place over the next year, and that I will be fine.

That was the best 25 dollars I have spent in eons.... I am gonna go back in a few months I really liked her.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Wow. I have chills.
Anonymous said…
Is a great experience! I would like to ad you to my friends list on my blog, because I read you everyday, but I was not eable to find in your profile the e-mail adress. With your permission I would like to add your blog to my list. Search in the blogger my blog. I dont want to post the adress here because is just rude to do that. Again, great job with your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart