I Am Not Rosemary's True Love

I really don't know who I am. I constantly struggle with myself to define who I am, and for noone but myself. I think about things I am sure most people my age don't think about. I am secretly a geek, and I love Dungeons and Dragons, Star Trek, Battle Star Galactica, HALO, Star Craft, and other nerdy SciFi gigs. I am overly critical of things and people, and highly judgemental, and I have high standards for myself and others around me. I don't really gossip, if I have something to say, I say it to your face. I love the colours blue and black together, and I find the colour green repulsive. I really don't know how to spell the word colour, so I spell it colour and color....

I would define myself as an artist with a massive artists block, and a businessman. I love business and money issues. I am not sure why exactly I have always been good with money, and making it and coming up with new concepts, and understanding the philosophy of money has always been in my art. I also love the arts though I am born writer, although you can barely tell from this blog being I don't give shit about grammar, and I also love painting and photography.....


This is a useless post, but oh well.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Rye said…
I wouldn't call it a useless post. I think that many of us go through similar thoughts all the time. And looking at your "favorite movies" list, I see all films about people attempting to come to grips with themselves. We typically like art that is a reflection of ourselves or discusses for ourselves those topics that are easier not to vocalize.

But I've been around long enough to know that it may be impossible to totally figure yourself out and that we often have dichotomies (like sexy geek).

Just a thought.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart