Damn She-Devil

I have officially left the bartending/serving world, and hopefully forever. For a while now I have been doing my own gig, by that I mean I have my own company. It had been growing slowly until this week the local paper caught wind of the high schooler who owns a business. They ran a story on it, and it was on the front page of the local paper. I told the journalist who wrote it my whole story. She kept telling me the whole time people would love this.....

Well, she fracking woman distorted everything I told her. Especially about my mother, it is all true, but God is is phrased so harshly. I love my Mom, but our relationship right now is very rocky. She thinks I don't spend enough time at home, and I am always working to much. She claims I neglect my responsibilities for watching my brothers all summer while she travels with work. I can't watch them 24/7, so you get the picture. She knows the local paper is doing a story on it. I told her I couldn't find the paper anywhere. She on the way to the grocery store and I am sure as hell she is going to stop at box and get one.


The ticking time bomb waits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart