He Knows The Truth


One of the few actual gay men I have admired is Christopher Beckman, and not for his role on Real World. I admire him for his story, his roots, where he came from and where is going in the world. I have been such a huge fan of him, and I can relate many of the issues in my past with him. He has a book out called, " Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out." Besides the fact that his story is so compelling and inspirational to me, he is actually a really genuine writer. He has some personal touch to his writers most writers can't convey. It is almost like he is sitting beside me as I read the book, and explaining his emotions in those memories to me. I have just started reading it this afternoon but I am more then halfway through it. If you are looking for something to read give it a shot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart