GayLanta

So of course I live within the confides of the gayest city in the South. Okay, the fact of the matter remains I have been spaired somewhat. God, has blessed me with living in the country, with one hell of a fracking drive into the city. It's not bad though I actually prefere the country to the city. I always have and I always will, it just feels like home. The hustle and bustle of the big city would annoy me.

There are many things that I don't understand about the concept of Drag Shows in the firstplace. I don't mind the people behind the costumes, but I just don't like them in Drag period. I get so uneasy, and skittish when they dress that way. It just really to me brings me down, when I see Gay Society dries each and everyday to move forward, but yet we have our youth who still hold onto their stereotypical beliefs created, by the youth that society feeds on. A major part of us not getting anywhere is not the older gentlemen, but the younger ones holding gays back. Not just by Drag Shows, but drugs, sex, and their actions. Society thinks all gay men act that way, when reality it is the minority of gay and lesbians alike.............

I don't like traffic. My God, the traffic in the big city drives me insane. I have just now started learning to navigate through the network of roads that intertangle our city together. People are plain assholes, and it just gives me a heart attack everytime.

In Gay Atlanta though there are many sightly things that make me laugh but I don't understand the point. There is this gentlemen who is called Baton Bob, and he dresses in these short skirts, tanks, and high heels. He walks the streets spinning a baton, while it is funny. I find it odd why anyone would like so much attention drawn to themselves........... It comes to find out her is a florist, who would have thought?

There is so much more I could blog on Atlanta, however I must be going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart