A Modern Day Tragedy II

It has been one year since the birth of this Blog. A Modern Day Tragedy, not so much still. My life in all of its ups and downs and thrills and drama of a roller coaster, is pretty much tranquil. I have been through more in the last year then I thought I would have ever been through. It's interesting, althought I have learned much about myself, and who I am. I am virtually the same person. Still have the same hair, skin, and body. I still have the desire to fall in love. I still have the same deep seeded faith. If there is anything I have learned through the last year it is this.......

Whatever life throws my way can either be good or bad. It just determines how I see it. I can choose the outcome of any situation. I just require the motivation, and determination to do so. I am weak, and still not a strong person. On the inside I am very insecure about myself. I give off this cocky conceited vibe, yet secretly I am always doubting myself. Just wondering if perhaps this will be the time I fail. If this will be the time I slip over that edge, and just have that breakdown. I find comfort in running. I love running actually. It's my Prozac, and I cannot go a day without it. For if I do I will be the biggest PMS'ing son of a bitch on the planet.

I must be off to bed now.


Cheers,

T

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Happy Birthday!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart