Just Stand Still, Look Pretty

So yeah, I am dating a great guy right now. I am not sure really where we are heading, but he is different then most of the guys I have dated. Well, maybe he isn't perhaps I am just so caught up in lust and love that I can no longer tell. But back to the story. We ended up meeting through some crackhead kid with one nut, is ADHD, and is obviously Bipolar.At first he just introduced me to him, and I astonished at his beauty in Outwrite. He chatted for a bit then we got into a conversation. It was decent but, with three other people I am assuming.

However we talked outsite once they kicked us out for closing us and a few others guys. I could already tell I was attracted to him. We ended up going out to eat kinda, then he had to leave but we did a number swatch. We went to Joe's, and I was talking with the guys I was with. I talked about him just a tad.

One of the actual somewhat intelligent guys I was with just told me to call him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart