I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW

I know my recent posts are incomplete and very scattered. I haven't had much time these last few months to post much. I miss posting everyday I really do...

However this is one of those times when I need the advice or words of wisdoms from actual readers. I fear I have done something, possibly nothing. However I am not sure...

I have been on a few dates with a this awsome guy. The last post was about him although I never finished it. Well he works alot like I do, but this week I have had more free time on my hands. So I have been trying to spend time with him. However I am not sure if this was to much for him. Yesterday I went by to see him at his work. Which BTW is a gay establishment. He seemed very annoyed by my random magic show appearance there. I was in the area anyway. But anyway he hugged me, but he had that, " What are you doing here, I am annoyed to fuck" vibe he was giving off.........

So I kinda left in a hurry, and then one of my friends call me. Well kinda friend I met him the night I met this guy I am dating now. He was like yeah, wanna come over this and that and spend the night. Being in a state of " Wow, he doesn't want to see me anymore." I took him up on the offer.

I drove a while out to Covington, nothing happened except the fact that I felt bad. Somehow I ended up blowing the guy, and he me. Now I feel terrible because the guy I am dating now doesn't know this. I really like the guy to, but I haven't talked to him........

I just feel so terrible for fooling around this another guy, even though we are still only dating.... Is this wrong?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Unless you have a ring on your finger or at least a decent commitment from him that he is not screwing around, nothing is wrong. Have fun and don't sweat it.
Ryan said…
yesterday u didnt say the guy gave u 1 back on this post u changed it today. anyway my cock is hard for some lips call me i could use a blow hehe!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart