Lets Play Kick The Can?

Okay, so as some of you know I dated a guy for about a week. I actually really liked him, and the 2 guys before him claimed I neglected them. So this one I decided not to neglect and it backfired. He told me he felt like I smothered him. I actually was starting to fall for this one. But he was sincere to me when he told me that. I was hurt though I didn't shed a tear, but I honestly was hurt. For a week I ran into him 3 times and it was so awkward for me. I almost felt like he hated me, so last night I hear from some twink say, " Yeah, I he was telling me he thinks your an asshole to him, and a jerk."

I called him and I feel so much better. He better explained himself, and myself to him. He was still genuine for all of the 8 minutes we talked. I shall miss this one, but at least now I can approach him, and talk to him when I see him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart