Much To Blog

A lot has been happening here is my catch up post.

I had been dating a guy I actually liked him to. We went on a few dates, and been dating a week. Then he told me that he felt I was smothering him. That I came to the city just to see him for a few minutes here and there. The fact of the matter is the guy I dated before thought I was neglecting him, and it went nowhere. Oh well, but I was in the city anyway. Why not stop by his work and say hey or something. His loss not mine.........

On another note I have never been so drunk that I actuall had a hangover. Yesterday I woke up with this blistering headache, vomitting, the whole nine yards. I had about 4 shots which for me is alot.......................

Also I went to a pool party yesterday. I have learned there are different types of gay men. More by age and personality factors then anything else. Here is a brief overview of gay men at pool parties... I the young ones 18-23ish are skinny, smoke, and say girl out the rood. Also they are so skinny they give Nicole Richie a run for her money. 2 There are the very attractive 23-35 crowd that go to the gym everyday, run, eat like a vegan monk, and just are awsome and fun to be around. Then there are the older ones who also have excellent bodies, but tend to keep to them partners selves and such.........

Also it is required at a gay pool party to have a speedo thing. I never would have though my ass would have been caught in one. I was swimsuitless, so I had to get in it. Besides the damn thing constantly having to be pulled out of my ass I hated it.

Everything you label whores pay full price for at Lenox I can get the exact same thing for 1/3 the price off of Ebay:)

Cheers,

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart