The Drama Of Eden

I have done an incredible job of never telling a single soul about this blog. Never once, has it even slipped out. I got a call from someone tonight who went to Youth Pride, I miss that place BTW I have not been in forever, and they started talking to me. We were discussing what people were talking about. Then out of the blue they asked me if I had heard about, " THE BLOG."

I didn't think anything at first, and they were telling me about how someone told everyone about this blog. They it has a lot of stories about people in Gay Atlanta, and such. And then they add that everyone was sitting around MidTown, reading the posts at that moment. I asked what was it so I could look at it, and then he states, " A Modern Day Tragedy, or something like that..."

My stomach about turned into a knot. I didn't say anything, but I would look at it. Apparently they all think it's someone else completely other then me. I will let them complete the guessing game, and apparently this is going around.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well now they're gonna know it's you, just for the mare fact that you talked about a specific incident that they know you are a part of.
Naked Boy said…
Now they will know it is you. You should remove this post.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart