My LiL Jammer

So, I have this friend. I met him in April, and at first we had a very odd relationship. We would hangout, but only whenever I saw him around MidTown. His name is Matt, and he is this adorable little Jewish boy. There was this other guy named Dylan, that he at the time was best friends with. Dylan and him though has since parted ways, mainly because Dylan is dating a fool. Matt can't stant him, and he confronted him about. A huge argument errupted, and so they no longer speak.

I have since moved up his social latter to being one of his best friends. He is very good at expressing the way he feels, and I have grown to actually have this big cruch on him. It has been on and off for the last 5 months, but I have had one now for a month. I really have tried everyway to tell him how attracted I am to him. However everytime I open my mouth just plain old words come up. I swear to God there is this invisible barrier that is stopping me from speaking the way I feel.

I have a hard enough time expressing myself. The ability to convey my feelings, and state of mind in the spoken word has long been lost. I however have the ability to open up and express myself in the written word. So I have emailed him and told him how I feel...

I hope I don't freak him out.

Cheers.

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart