Given That The Blind Man Had Eyes

I have somewhat of a crush, on the individual I consider my best friend. I told him last week how I felt, and he really hasn't given me a clear response.

Last night we were in Midtown, and we were getting ready to leave. Somehow we started getting very flirty with each other. I had my back up against his car, and he was right in front of me. We were discussing sex, relationships, and plans. Then out of the blue he just kissed me.

Every neuron in my brain was sparking. I couldn't decide what to do, if I should knock him away; go with it, or what. I felt like a child in a candy store trying to pick out his favorite candy, yet he can't makeup his mind. I really enjoyed the sensation of his lips against mine. I decided to go with it, and then about 5 seconds into it he just pulled out.

He then stated, “I just wanted to know what it was like with you." All of a sudden my heart went from being utterly high in my own world of paranoia, to sinking into the dark cold abyss of the ocean. That remark sent a chill down my spine, and for once I thought I had met a decent guy I actually wanted to be with. He just hugged me and got into his car.

I'm still trying to decode what happened. However he has a history of falsely drawing people into something that he in the first place never wanted.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Unknown said…
that's the thing about boys...

don't get yourself hurt tho!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart