Picture Fading Into Your Essence

Oh, how I adore music. I have a very odd taste in music or so I am told. I love all genres of music, and really there isn't one thing of music that I don't like. I just have ones I prefere. If you have been a long reader of this blog you will know my favorite artist is Anna Nalick. There is something so majestic and relaxing about her voice. Then there is the mucher lesser known, male version of her named Ben Jelen.... His music video is here...

I do prefere softer sounding, enchanting, and relaxing music for the most part. I adore Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Jamie Cullum, Gavin Degraw, Michelle Branch, The Wreckers, Holy Cole, Third Force, Tori Amos, and a shitload of music.

However I found this version and remake of Time After Time this aftertoon I just love. I have been listening to it all day hear it for yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart