The Sinners Saint

Greg called be Friday night and asked to meet me at some place an hour away. I drive out there and he's in this restaurant eating alone. He had this look on his face like someone died. I sat down ordered my water, and he told me to sit he had something to tell me.

I did and I was concerned. He looks at me and says, " You know Blake?" I replied with a yeah, and in the lowest tone of voice he lowers his head and says, " I slept with him a few times, while we've been dating." With that I got up without saying a word,, walked to my car, and balledmy eyes out for almost 30 minutes, before speeding home. He called me, but I haven't been answering. He sent me and email where he explained he was caught up in the heat of the moment, and we drunk. He then goes that he's sorrry and this has been eating away at him all week. He sais it would never happen again, and he's sorry and wants to continue dating.

I don't know what to do. I've been crying for 2 days. Something like this I would have never forseen. It hurts. My stomachs in knots being cute by about 12 steak knives. I threw up on the way home that night. I don't understand why. I can't even begin to put into words how I feel. I feel so used, and abused. I just want to close my eyes, wish it away and forget about it. He violated me, and my trust with him. I loved him, but i never saw this. How could I see this? I can't stop crying, I don't know if I should forgive him, but part of my says kill the bastard and leave him hanging on wit now hope of ever seeing me again. Should I cut the string, and leave him drifting? I'm a a wreck right now, and I can't concentrate my thoughts I have noone who can help to turn to for advice. I need sleep. I've been weeping in my own self pitty for him all day.

Comments

Chris said…
I'm sorry to hear it. I know how it hurts. Hugs from London.
ymelendez said…
Some how I kind of thought that was coming... What you need to do is get some rest and when you feel that you can make a good decision call him. but, not just yet you are not ready.
Anonymous said…
So sorry to hear about this. You don't know me...but please don't take this as empty sentiment. It's difficult when someone in whom you've placed your trust and love betrays that. Should you go back to him? Only you know that...but just remember, he's already proven he's untrustworthy. Would you ever trust him again, or would your continued relationship be filled with suspicion and drama? Respect yourself and leave him to his own self-destruction. Just a humble opinion. I wish you well.
Naked Boy said…
If you really love him and he really loves you, don't dump him. Punish him by maybe not seeing him for awhile but don't dump him. When you aren't around, he'll do a lot of thinking and see what life will be like without you and he'll think twice next time. Just the fact that he told you and it was bothering him is a good thing, he does have a conscience.
ElovesU said…
im not good with this sort of things...All i can say is stick in there babe and WE ALL LOVE YOU

ELMO
Ryan said…
u know atlanta is a big town but when it comes 2 gay people its small ans gay people r age its even smaller but blake is not the only one he has cheated with. buck it up u southern bell and move on.
This Boy Here said…
I think it's like this... You need to watch a stack of gay films with a gay buddy... An older one... And talk about this and that... Life can get fucked up enough to begin with... Adding gay drama doesn't help it. I'm sorry man... But at the end of the day... It's what makes you stronger... Toughens your skin... SO grasp on to it... and learn from it.. fuck him man

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart