I Wanna Rock Your Way

So the asshole who was speeding and made me jump into the ditch, has agreed to pay for by hospital exam, and my electronics, and 500 bucks pain and suffering. Although the pain and suffering was seeing my Nano, DIE!

However he paid up last Friday and I got a Sidekick 2( I LOVE IT), Ipod Video( LOVE IT), and headed off to competition. Well, for a 6 hour damn car drive it was pretty fun. The competition was a blast, minus the part my mental blocks returned and I couldn't throw any of my tumbling. This is starting to piss me off, but I am just so damn paranoid when I attempt it. While in Florida for the competition I didn't use my Camera much, but I did take some pics with the Sidekick. We ate at this fish place that, was awsome. And I took this picture of a fish!

We got first place. And on Saturday one of my friends on the team G, we were in the Elevator, and she had been telling me about her friend "R" who just just told her he was gay. I don't know him, but I know he is smokin hott. She said, " Yeah, I about wanted to slap him when he told me he was gay, what a waste of a hott guy." Out of the middle of nowhere I blurted, " You know I'm gay right."

She l0oked at me and said, " No, I didn't even have a clue."

We said later, and I was kinda wondering if I made a mistake. Sunday, she then tells me, " Here's the thing, all the HOTT guys are taken, and not by girls, but because they are gay. And you pissed me off last night, because now thats one less cute guy in the world for me."
____________________________________________________________________

Onto another note Saturday night, me and 2 of the girls snuck out of the hotel, and went around into a local Pub. Being it was after midnight and i was Legally 18, I could get us in, but I couldn't buy beer. There was this cutie who worked as a comeptition staff member. I had seen him that day and thought he was so hot. Well we start talking to him, and we have the same cell phone, name, and we were wearing the same AE shirt just different colours. Now I am afraid I will never know what will become of him. I don't know hi last name of anything. Just that he is from Kentucky.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart