Willhe, Be Watchin?

Last night I went out with some friends to Golden Corral. We rarely go there, but God was it fun. Then out of the corner of my eye I the cutest waiter. He wasn't Abercrombie and Fitch model hot, but he had that boy next door looking charm to him. He was adorable. I stared at him for a while then thought he was straight. Not until he turned and saw me staring at him did I turn my head around so fast. Then I noticed he kept looking over at me . Then I got up when I saw him at the service station, and he smiled at me and I smiled back. We kept doing a minor exchange of looks, and he was so cute. Walking around in his little red apron, and khaki pants taking drink orders. He wasn't our waiter though, but he kept walking by us. And he had such a cute butt. He has the cutest smirk to, halfway between a smile, and a michevious frown of, " Oh no it wasn't me!"

I can't go back this week because I am going out of town for competition, but I will surely go next week by myself. I got his name off his tag, but God I wish I could figure out how to get in touch with him. I am not even sure if that my imagination playing games with me or what? I searched his name through myspace.com, to see if I could find him within my vacinity, but no luck. Sigh, he was so cute, I hope he's not so straight, and works there next time I go in.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Hmm, you need to get a cel phone with a camera so you can show us these guys.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart