Two Free, Whatcha?

Okay, sorry for not updating. My Mom went into surgery last Wensday, and they removed both f the remaining masses. She is doing better this week, but I have had to sleep downstairs and have hardly gotten any sleep. From her moaning and groaning from the pain, and playing Mr. Mom with some of the planets biggest brats. She is finally able to start doing alot of things herself, and last night was the first time in a week I have gotten more then a few hours worth of sleep. My brothers are headed off today for some camp school trip, and the other 2 are going to their Dad's for Spring Break. My Mom is headed back to NC for a week to spend time with family, and finally I can get some sleep in. I plan on sleeping the rest of the damn week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart